Re: Datsun 510 240z book

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Datsun 510 240z book
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 10:28:37 -0500
Occasionally you see the books on eBay. They have come way back down
from their $100 crazy bidding prices a few years ago.

Keep in mind that was "state of the art" stuff almost 30 years ago! Lots
has changed since then, so depending on what type of racing you are are
looking at there have been numerous improvements. Still good back ground
information.

I had a mint copy of the book, as I kept it for reference, while a worn
copy was in the garage. A few years ago I actually gave away my mint
copy to John Thawley Sr. (aka Bob Waar -- which is Texan for barb wire).

John was hoping to update the book and get some new material as there is
still such a following of 510/240Z/roadster.

Tom