Re: cold draft on neck, idea

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: Re: cold draft on neck, idea
From: Leigh Brooks <shifty@shiftco.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:55:15 -0700
I like the wind unless it is really cold, but if anyone wants to try to
make one, keep in mind that you'll need to block the wind all the way
down to the cargo shelf. If you block just the top - you'll create a
nice tunnel for the wind to get your elbows!

The area behind the seats in a Miata is much higher than the roadster!

Leigh Brooks
Seattle