Re: headlight relay

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: headlight relay
From: Andy Cost <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:39:48 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Car stereo shops sell a five pole relay which switches from circuit a to
circuit b.  They use the relays to hook up door locks to alarm systems.  Ford
was notorious for using a reversal to ground system on its locks.  The current
would run one way through the system to lock and reverse polarity to unlock.
Check online vendors such as www.crutchfield.com for the alarm relays.

Andy