RE: OT New Car advice wanted.

To: "'Daniel Neuman'" <neuman@RadOnc17.UCSF.Edu>,
Subject: RE: OT New Car advice wanted.
From: "noji" <noji-1@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:44:58 -0700
Daniel,

What about the Honda Element.  Nice feature is that you can take a hose to
the whole interior to clean it out after Burning Man expeditions.  The Mini
is a kick to drive, but I think this is more Small on the outside, Small on
the inside.  Seats four, but there is NO room behind the back seat for
anything.

Dana

Dana Nojima
Senior Application Scientist