SRL311-00489 Update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SRL311-00489 Update
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:25:13 -0700
Hey All,

I have been purposefully holding off updating the web site until the car is
painted and sitting on the restored frame. Well, the car body is now painted
a beautiful black and boy does it look great! I am still going to keep those
interested waiting until the paint has cured and some chrome goes on but it
should be soon. I must say, the work done on the body of the car is nothing
short of spectacular. Stay tuned!

I have received a lot of flattering requests to stop along the way South
from Canada so that people can see the car. My travel plans have enough
leeway that I would enjoy that very much. I am human and will enjoy showing
the car off to anyone who would like to see it.

I would like to enlist the aide of locals along the way to find some
stopping points so I can meet them and show the car off. The first would be
anywhere near Seattle for a breakfast stop. I intend to leave Canada very
early on the 16th of October. I would love to meet some people like Gordon
Glasgow and Leigh Brooks and any other roadsters peeps in the greater
Seattle area. I am thinking a breakfast stop. Some place along I-5 that
would be easy access for everyone. It's a bummer that it is a Thursday
morning, but I still think it could be fun.

I am also thinking about a lunch/afternoon stop somewhere near Portland. I
would love to stop for a lunch stop and meet some people in that area. The
evening of the 16th I will be staying at a B&B in Grants Pass.

The 17th will see me drive to the Clearlake area in preparation for the Run
around the Lake on the 18th.

Let me know off list if interested in meeting up and stay tuned for one more
update to the website before I post completed project pics.

Almost there,

Andrew Murphy
SRL311-00489

Compare Cable, DSL or Satellite plans: As low as $29.95.
https://broadband.msn.com