Baby Home!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Baby Home!
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 21:22:28 -0500
We finally got Bridget home from the hospital on Monday.  I would have
e-mailed sooner but I have had computer problems.  She was born 3 months early
and spent seven weeks in the hospital.  She has doubled her birth weight from
2 pounds 2 ounces up to 4 pounds 8 ounces.  She is in perfect health and is a
wonderful non-fussy baby.  Thanks for all your prayers and support.

Andy

Mandatory Roadster Content-  There are no roadsters this year at the autocross
nationals.  Judging by the times of some of my local competitors I would have
done pretty well if I had gone this year.  Well,  I probably wouldn't have
come in last.