RE: OT- Plasma Cutter rec.

To: <fj201@cox.net>
Subject: RE: OT- Plasma Cutter rec.
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@RadOnc17.UCSF.Edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 15:52:47 -0700
Sorry Ron she's one of a kind.  I actually had to dissuade her from a TIG
set-up to go for the Plasma cutter.  Since we already have a MIG welder that
works awesome for us I argued that a cutting device would be more practical.
She loves the way TIG welders fusion weld.
  Daniel Neuman
  Oakland CA
I sent this to the list originally cause I thought that a couple of y'all
owned plasma cutters and could offer me some 'useful' advice?