67.5 2000 For Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 67.5 2000 For Sale
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 00:31:35 EDT
Got up this morning looked in the paper and found an Ad for a 67-2000 for
Sale. Talked to the owner a really nice guy, who brought the car buy for me to
look at.

Really nice clean car, VIN# SRL311-00134 Silver Exterior, with the original
Seats including the Headrest. The owner has completely cleaned everything up
over the last 5 years with many parts being rechromed, purchased a new soft top
and also has a hard top for the car. Its a very nice looking car, there are
some imperfections from age but otherwise nice.

Then I looked at the engine, the previous owner of the car replaced the U20
Engine with an H20 engine (basically a 1600 on steroids) and SU carbs, they
kept the 5 speed tranny, and the car runs good, the current owner has kept the
engine up and running.

He is looking to get around $5500 obo it may be negotiable, he needs to sell
the car because he is in the process of buying a new home, I told him I would
post this for him.

His name is Vince and his phone number is 559-312-6955.

Lou Smaldino
66-1600
67-2000

P.S. IMO If someone out there has an extra U20 Engine and can swap it out you
have a nice running rare 67-2000.