slave cylinder in Solvang bound!!!

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: slave cylinder in Solvang bound!!!
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 22:17:29 -0700 (PDT)
hi folks, to who may care, I sucessfully installed a new slave cylinder today
and am on my way!! As luck would have it dean at fairlady had one in stock and
is close by to my place. So I am good to go!! It went in in a total of 10
minutes. Since I have been off the list I have learned a bit more about our
cars.I installed a motor by myself. This would have been an unthinkable task a
year ago. So, a slave cylinder was like making toast. now, if I could only
master SUs....... Romancrappy 70 roadster with 67.5 motor that still smokes a
bit.