Road Atlanta

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, datsunroadsters@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Road Atlanta
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 22:30:12 -0400
Well, we are a week away from the fun at Road Atlanta.  My roadster
unfortunately will not be there this time.  I am planning to go though.  If
there is any interest, I will bring the ID tags and punch set so that I can
make them up for anyone that needs one.  If you need any other parts, drop
me a line and I will see if I have space to bring them up as well.  Need to
clean out the garage and get the baby some diapers!!

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060
1967 SRL311 00076