I love a bad hair day

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: I love a bad hair day
From: "Ian Miller" <ianmiller07@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 08:46:58 -0400
55 degrees this morning on its way to 80.  I drove in to work with the top
down.  As I am sitting in my office trying to pick the bugs out of my teeth
and relax my smile, a co-worker walks in and says "whoa! bad hair day!"
what can I say... I just love a bad hair day.

On a different note.  I'm trying to get my new temp sender installed.  Does
anyone know what size fitting and thread hold the sender into the head on a
cast iron 1600 head?

Thanks
Ian Miller
66 1600 stroked