Little Restoration Bits

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Little Restoration Bits
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:51:56 -0800
Hey Al

I am still amazed at the amount of parts that are necessary to complete such
a small car. One of the little bits I needed was the paint code sticker.
Obviously not that important when it comes to the car actually being done,
but I found a place offering them and picked it up.

I tried to take a picture of it to show anyone who is interested but it's
practically impossible to do so as it is like chrome and the flash actually
makes it look black.

It's a very nice repro and looks identical to the original. Don't know if
many vendors have them but it was fairly cheap and I think it will be one of
those things that finishes the car off.

Next up: a 67.5 dash wiring harness. I have a very good lead on these and
will pass on anything I learn to those interested.

See you on the road!

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000 Solex SRL311-00489
1964 1500