Re: Rear brake install instrcution, please

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear brake install instrcution, please
From: "lonestar" <lonestar@cmc.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:38:16 -0800
While I have not performed any brake work on a Roadster, I have on
various other makes of cars. I discovered many years ago that
'documenting' the disassembly with a Polaroid camera saves a lot of
grief in reassembly when you can't seem to remember how things
looked. I'm sure a digital camera would make a fine substitute.

Good luck on your brake job.

-- lonestar