OT Healey Bugeye parts cars

Subject: OT Healey Bugeye parts cars
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:35:03 -0500
While out driving yesterday I noticed a couple of bulging blue rear-ends
sticking out of a snow drift behind a house.  I swung around and found the
house on a side street.  Guy has two bugeye "parts" cars - rollling chassis,
one without a bonnet, and the other without bonnet, doors, or decklid.  I
didn't get a real good look at them because they were buried in the snow, but
he says one is very restorable.  He'd take $100 for both just to be rid of
them.
Email me off list if interested - they are located in Ohio.