Re: wiper motor question - parking

To: datsun_sports <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: wiper motor question - parking
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 17:47:41 -0600 (CST)
Mike, the operartion that you see is normal. When the motor stops in a
position other than park, connect the red t the blue wire and the motor
should start up and return to the parked position.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA