SEROC Lunch

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SEROC Lunch
From: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:26:10 -0500
Had a fun afternoon.  FROG central (Florida Roadster Owners Group -
Central FL) had lunch today.  Woody made it out with his 69 2000 which
is running well.  Good to see it out of his garage again.  Glenn also
came by with his 66.  Nice new Libre's on it.  Looking very good.  And I
(late as usual) got my now Solex'ed 69 2000 over there.  I must put a
plug in for the solex's and the Falken Azenis tires.  I should have done
both a long time ago.  I'm really having fun with the car again.

Anyway, it was good to see 3 Roadsters together in one place.

Talk of Road Atlanta in April came up.  What's the deal - are we going
to make an official announcement?

Later,

Brian '69 2000

Tampa, FL