Re: Update on the "R"

To: "Daniel Neuman" <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Update on the "R"
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 18:20:20 -0500
Daniel,

pre-drilled the holes through the galss into the MDF, then countersunk the
holes for the screws.
When doing the glass, you want to drape the cloth past the edges so it lays
flat against the MDF.  After it cures, you trim it off close to flush with
the MDF using the saw, then sand it the rest of the way flush.  After its
flush, I slapped it on the router table with a cheap 1/4 round bit to round
over the corner (FG tears em up, so don't do any fine woodworking with the
bit later ;-) )
The blue styrofoam is from Home Depot -1/2" / Carter Lumber 2".
Epoxy resins can be found at any FG supply house - I get mine from Freeman
Mfg. since they're local to me.

Mark