Almost Rolling!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Almost Rolling!
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:18:18 -0800
Hey All,

Thought I would pass along the latest update on my 67.5 2000 for those who
are interested.

My frame and suspension are mostly complete. All it really lacks is the
wheels and those will be polished and painted soon. Rear end is installed
and new wheel cylinders, eurothane bushings for the rear suspension, new
lower A arms for the front suspension and the finishing touches on the Volvo
conversion are done. Ross has promised some "Sticky Yokos" for my wheels and
once those tires are mounted and balanced on my wheels the frame will be
rolling.

As usual I got some pics from Ross showing the work, but the update to my
website will have to wait as I have tickets to tonight's Ducks game against
Calgary. Fourth row seats and I can tell if the Zamboni driver has a shave
or not. So tomorrow I will post the pics. The work on the frame and
suspension is truly spectacular, trust me.

It's coming together!

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000 Solex SRL311-00489
1964 1500