Datsun owner survey

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun owner survey
From: "Dave Lum" <davelum@datsuns.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 22:05:18 -0800
Hello everyone,

I have been contacted by a Nielsen (the ratings people) subsidiary to get
names for a survey.  What they've asked me for is names and phone numbers. To
quote : "Whatever you could provide would be great. We have to survey Datsun
owners in LA area in New York area (plus 10 each in Hamburg, Paris, and
London). The names would only be used this once for survey research purposes
(our professional associations' ethics rules forbid anything else). We are
working with a partner research company in Tokyo (part of the AC Nielsen
group)."

You may or may not know the president of Nissan has said he will bring back
the Datsun name, and of course I wildly speculate this survey has something to
do with it. If you like to help in this survey send you name and phone # to
Timm Sweeney at sil@silgroup.net and let him know this is regards to the
Datsun survry he contacted Dave at DATSUNS.COM about.

I think it's a great opportunity to have a little influence on what Nissan
might do next. I could be wrong but what the hell. (Notice he didn't say
Nissan, just Datsun!!)

Dave Lum
www.datsuns.com