brakes

To: "Datsun Forum" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: brakes
From: "datsun_sports" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 12:38:49 -0800
I have installed the new metal line (hopefully it does not leak!) on 67
1600. I decided to go with the factory routing. going straight across seemed
like it would be in the way of the heater hoses.

Shims: I can turn one of the brake rotors and it moves freely. the other is
hard to turn and the pad seems to be dragging on the rotor. i have not put
in brake fluid and bled them yet. is this normal before putting in fluid and
bleeding them or do i need a shim on the side that drags?

Keith: sorry i did not stop by. i got involved with the brakes. the fronts
are all back together with the exception of shims (if needed).

thx for all the help everyone!