RE:Cheap Body Shell Vallejo, CA

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:Cheap Body Shell Vallejo, CA
From: Steve Allen <67datroad@vbbn.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 12:16:02 -0800
A guy contacted me about a free body shell yesterday. I asked for more
information. It seems the shell was dropped off on some one's drive way.
The Vallejo, California police deaprtment has since had the shell towed away.
By the pictures it looks to be in pretty good shape. If I had room I
would try to get it but I do not.  I have no clue what tow yard it went to or
what fees would be incurred to get it out. I just thought some one may
be looking for a cheap shell in Northern California-here is your chance. Here
are a couple of pictures of the shell.
http://www.311s.org/Pics/ebay/free/freeshell1.jpg   and
http://www.311s.org/Pics/ebay/free/freeshell2.jpg  I do not have any other
information so please do not ask me. Thanks.

Steve Allen
Rohnert Park, CA
http://www.311s.org
67.5 Stroked 2 liter