Happy Holidays to all

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Happy Holidays to all
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@gwi.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 16:29:23 -0500
Wishing each list member happy and safe holiday season.

Due to daytime temps in the 30s and night in the 20s, I pulled the tarps off
and gave myself a present by taking the roadster to work yesterday and
today.  With snow storm warnings for tomorrow afternoon and night, the tarps
are back on and we'er  back in hibernation mode.

Took my son's chevy with a Z24 package out and thrashed it abit... I think
my 1600 with the fan disconnected would take the chevy.... I didn't tell him
though, he likes his car...
daveS

got an envelope from work with a $100 bill in it...I think it said Yokohama
all over it....