last of the OT's for me

To: "Datsun Forum" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: last of the OT's for me
From: "datsun_sports" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 15:14:41 -0800
            This topic has really created a hornet's nest. I am not sure why
being against a stamp labels me a racist but then nothing I say or do will
change what people think of me now anyway. So be it. I now know how Trent
Lott feels. We are so PC now that a normal working guy like me cannot say
anything or question anything anymore without reprisal. It seems that I have
even been compared to people like Hitler although I may have misunderstood
the e-mail. Some have told me to keep it all Datsun. I thought the forum was
a way for people to "Get Together" on the internet. Kind of like to going to
a roadster rally but I guess I was wrong. I am sure topics span more that
the cars. So i guess that is what I will do. So I imagine we won't hear
anymore about how people are doing, what the weather is like, or someone who
feels strongly about anything.

            I did find it odd that those who chastised me failed to mention
the lack of the US flag being flown. No one seemed to have a problem with
that. They were more concerned about what they thought my beliefs were
because of an e-mail I thought people might find interesting. One individual
has even stated that I should not mention or say things that I would not say
to someone's face. I am not sure why that was said because I posted it for
all to see not matter what faith you are or the color of your skin is.
Somehow race came up even though I did not mention it at all. I can assure
that person that I stand on my beliefs and do not avoid or set them aside
because I am confronted about it. I am no racist. All I can do is say it
because I cannot show it.

             Everyone have a happy holiday no matter what it is you
celebrate! Don't forget to say a prayer and honor those who have made the
ultimate sacrifice and those who are still doing so. Thank a Soldier. God
Bless America. With that I am done.