absofreackinlutely NO political posts HERE!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: absofreackinlutely NO political posts HERE!!
From: Eric Johnson <snakeranch2@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 01:20:59 -0800 (PST)
This Roadster list is my friendly home away from life and all its miseries, do
not, I repeat , do not bring any political or any religious beliefs or whatever
to this list.End of FREAKIN story.

Mandatory ROADSTER Content: Just got done organizing all my countless buckets
of nuts and bolts and throwing out all the CRAP that did not belong to my 66
roadster or 67.5 roadster!  What fun that was, Honestly.