Battery in trunk

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Battery in trunk
From: "Jon and Maggie" <jm.rider@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 06:05:42 -0800
Hey,

Wanted to thank all who responded for enlightening me on why you would put
your battery in the trunk.   Seems that there are plenty of reasons for doing
it.  Sorry about the confusion too (trunk vs trunk) - I don't know, I was
thinking trunk and typing truck - what can I say...

I do have one more question.  I've looked through some of the venders for
rubber for the side windows associated with the hardtop - the upper portion
the seals the windows.  Either I'm not understanding the description or there
isn't any.  Where can I get this or is there alternatives?

Sincerely,
Jon Rider
'69 2000
Bothell, WA