FW: 1970 Datsun 2000 For sale rebuilt engine with new timing

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: 1970 Datsun 2000 For sale rebuilt engine with new timing
From: "robbpynes" <robbpynes@continet.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:37:15 -0800
Got this from......

-----Original Message-----
From: J. Lertzman [mailto:jlertzman@msn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 9:02 PM
To: robbpynes@continet.com
Subject: 1970 Datsun 2000 For sale rebuilt engine with new timing chain

I am selling a 1970 Datsun 2000 SLR311 that is 2/3 restored. I have put
it
on Ebay, it is  Item # 1874988212. The engine has been rebuilt, with Z
therapy SU Carbs, and New timing chain, new clutch, new breaks. Every
thing
runs fine. All it need is cosmetics. The removable hard top has a Glass
rear
window. The convertible top needs fabric I live in Ventura, California
which
is about 50 miles north of Los Angeles. I thought you may know someone
who
may appreciate this car more.  Please go to Ebay and check it out.
Production # SLR 311-13372
Thank you for this time and your consideration.

1970 Datsun 2000 for sale.

Jud Lertzman