'70 2000 in N.J.

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: '70 2000 in N.J.
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster2@texoma.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 22:32:31 -0600
Hi All,

I got the following e-mail from a guy in New Jersey wanting to sell his
Roadster.  Can anyone in the area give a guesstimate as to its value?

If anyone is interested I'm including his e-mail and phone number.
*********
The hydraulic reservoirs and lines are all powder. They body is pretty much
rust free but  I did some home made repair on the passengers rear  tail light
area by the door front fender . There pits in the chrome on the bumpers-no
rust through.  The interior and top is ok-not perfect. I have the tono cover
and assorted part- a vacuum gauge for the carbs, etc. The cam looks clean and
the lobs are shinny. I have some assorted parts including books and  a vacuum
gauge for adjusting the carbs.

It was last on the road about 16 years ago. It kept popping out of 5th gear.
The Vin is SRL311-04502. The engine number is U20-05747.

I live in Wayne, New Jersey 07470. 973-694-2337.

Len Berdy
lberdy@worldnet.att.net

I'm sure he will appreciate any help he can get.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
'70 2000
SRL311-13359