OT disaster narrowly averted-vehicles for sale.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT disaster narrowly averted-vehicles for sale.
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:43:56 -0800 (PST)
Hello All,
  Well the disaster would of been me having to sell my roadster to
get us out of a pretty serious financial bind that we are in. Wow,
not being able to make your mortgage is way more stressfull than
not being able to make the rent....
Anywho need to sell a couple of our other vehicles to help make ends meet in Jan
Here's the add for a 86 Honda Interceptor motorcycle.
http://www.craigslist.org/sfo/eby/mcy/7161797.html
Here's the add for our 89 Honda CRX
http://www.craigslist.org/sfo/eby/car/7283324.html
As usual any reasonable offers considered.
Also have an 87 700 Honda Interceptor that needs new steering head bearings that
we would like to get $600 for.
  Daniel
  69 2000
  Oakland CA