Door glass/convertible top photos

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: Door glass/convertible top photos
From: "MURPHY, BARNEY D" <BMURPHY@scana.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 08:10:00 -0500
Hello fellow Roadsterites!

Does anyone out there have any close up photo shots of how the door glass is
suppose to look against the convertible top when the door is closed and the
window is up?

I know it sounds crazy but I have never owned a convertible before and am
not certain that the convertible top on my '69 is the correct one. I am
thinking it is a top for the low windshield models. Or, perhaps my top frame
is not the correct one for a '69?

Please email some photos or perhaps there are some posted somewhere?

Many thanks,
Barney

1969 SRL311 09570