Tires

To: "Datsun-Roadsters List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tires
From: "Jessica" <windsurfer@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 18:51:31 -0500
Just got back into town and I am looking for a set of tires.
Fortunately.......very fortunately ......I was able to locate a set of
panasport wheels (used) 15 x 6.  So now I need to figure out the best tires
for those wheels.  I am running out of money and was checking these tires out
at Tirerack.  I was thinking about 195/60HR15 Bridgestone Potenza RE950.
Would these fit under the fenders of a stock 1966 SPL-311 without rubbing or
would 185/60 be better?  Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ivin