Lower BJs 4 Sale

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lower BJs 4 Sale
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 17:15:56 -0500
I found a set of lower BJs which I forgot I had (stupid me bought a new set
last year). They are as good as new, I guarantee it. As a matter of fact
they are tighter than the new ones I have and not from rust! They rotate
smoothly in all directions. They were taken off a super low mileage frame I
bought for my car in 79 (the car was rolled when almost new). They are the
early style which haven't been available probably since the 70s. They need a
set of covers as the originals melted way back when I got the frame (I'd use
polyurethane boots as the stock ones suck - I had new covers for the BJs and
they melted while sitting on my shelf :( ). I installed new zerks and I
cleaned them and shot them up with Mobil synthetic grease. I would paint
them before putting them on your car.

I'd like 120 for the set plus shipping. Considering how much new BJs are I
think it's a fair price. I paid 270 or so for a pair last year.

Remember, when the BJs are gone for these cars you're in trouble as I doubt
anything else will fit, but correct me if I'm wrong. That's why I have a
complete set of new BJs and extra steering components. The lower BJs die
faster than any other suspension/steering component.

Thanks,
Mike

PS - It's nice to feel rich. According to Rallye's prices I have $2500 in
parts in one medium plastic box sitting on a shelf.