Free springs!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Free springs!!
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 16:46:20 +0000
I have a set of rear leaf springs that came off my 67.5 1600. I decided to
go with the NISMO comp leafs before Shasta. These springs need to go because
my parents are adopting a kid and the whole place has to be junk free.
Here's the deal:
The springs are stock with the exception of an added leaf(by previous
owner). This makes the spring stiffer an also raises the rear almost 1/2".
Good if you've got sagging springs. I also painted them black while
undercoating the roadster awhile back. You can see pics of them(before being
painted) at www.picturetrail.com/alvin2, first four pics. I'll post pics of
the springs painted when I get my digital camera from my loser brother.

Like I said, the springs are free. I'll deliver them within 40 miles of San
Jose(cuz I like to drive!). Its hard to beat considering how much a new set
cost. Peace

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
67.5 1600/U20