Roadsters for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadsters for sale
From: DMPDJ@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 18:58:35 EST

I have a 67.5 roadster along with a 66 parts car for sale in N.E. Indiana. I
am losing my storage and am looking for a home for these. I also have many
spare parts including a new, correct interior kit I bought from Calspeed, a
set of 4 spoked wheels with new rubber I bought from Stan Chernof ( offset
not right for my car Stan), locking gas caps, rebuildable cores of carb sets
on manifolds, alternators, starters, NOS exhaust parts, and tubs of
associated parts and manuals for Datsun Roadsters.

Both cars are SPLs and the parts car has a 5 speed with a spare 4 speed
tranny. Looking for $2000 firm for the whole lot, cash and carry. I have more
than twice that in it and could probably get much more than that on Ebay if I
list parts seperate from the cars.

If anyone is seriously interested in the coplete lot, please contact me at
Bytebroker@aol.com. Please don't ask about purchasing only parts, I'm not
doing that. Thanks!

'Dave Ford