I'm Back and roadster spotted in SanAntonio

To: mtyler@hctc.net, chris@jollyrogertattoo.com,
Subject: I'm Back and roadster spotted in SanAntonio
From: "Mark Gill" <willie2570@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 23:33:41 +0000
Hello Marc,

Looks like the assignment will last till February.  A San Antonio Burger or
Tex Mex sounds good.

Chris's Tattoo shop is pretty close to my hotel on Highway 281 around
Bitters Road North of the Airport.

Give me a shout when you have some time Work 210-932-7123 or Mobile
940-597-4860.

Roadster content - Drove 320 miles home last Friday night with the top down.
  Left San Antonio in shirt sleeves and a soda to keep me cool.  Stopped and
had a great meal at Wild Horses in Marble Falls, TX.

The rest of the trip was on the nippy side.  The temperature dropped really
fast and the wind chill effect was if full force.  Especially when you drove
past a small lake or creek.  You really notice the terrain around you with
the roadster, not to mention the stars and moon.

Never get tired of listening to the roadster roar blowing down a two lane
road.  Just not enough curves in central Texas.

Regards,
Mark Gill