Oddball part needed

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Oddball part needed
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 20:47:56 -0400
Hello all,

Does anyone have an original gas cap that is shot, but still has the little
"door" on it?  My cap (original to the car - locks all match) is missing
that part.  I would like to put one back on it and use this cap.  If you
have one, let me know off list.

Also, for anyone that buys SRL311-00076, it should have a B cam in it.
Can't tell in the pics, but if the information that I have is correct, it
should be an original solex car (all of the first couple of hundred were
supposedly Solex cars according to some information that I have seen).  Both
of the cars that I have were original solex, so it would go to follow that
the information is likely correct.  I have a nice repro VIN tag to go on
that car also!

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060