This is me

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: This is me
From: Robert.Long@acs-inc.com
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:48:06 -0600
Hello, this is Robert Long.

I'm 44 years old, married to Stephanie for 11 years (we got married on our
10th anniversary, so really we've been together for 21 years), no kids, too
many
pets to publicize, 1 Jeep, 1 Tacoma, 2 Z-cars (74 260Z and 83 280ZX), and
2 Roadsters (both 67.5 1600s).  I was born, raised, and continue to live in
Albuquerque.
I work for Affiliated Computer Services (ACS), as a maniframe COBOL
programmer.
I've been a programmer since I graduated from UNM in 1981.  Seems like alot
of the
Roadster listees are in the Computer business???

I bought my Silver 67.5 1600 (pretty much primered right now) back in 1984
from a friend (he's
into corvettes these days), paid $2000.  I drove the heck out of it, without
taking care of
it, and ended up parking it for about 7 years. Then, I found this list,
asked a bunch of
questions, and got it back on the road.  It's running great now, and I've
even taken it
Autoxing several times.  We bought the Yellow 67.5 1600 from my older
brother back
in 1988.  His wife got it as a High School graduation present in 1968, so I
believe she
was the original owner.  While bringing the Silver Roadster back to life,
I'd just take a
look at the Yellow one and get my answers.  It's really in pretty good
shape, but has
been garaged for about 10 years now.  Someday we'll have HIS-n-HER
Roadsters.

I have a 74 260Z that I'm building into an SCCA ITS legal race car, but
that's a story for a different list.

Thanks for listening...Robert