Busy weekend ahead (Long)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Busy weekend ahead (Long)
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 09:13:04 -0700
Hey List,

I hope as many people that can come to the Turfside show this Saturday do
so. It promises to be a great time with lots of old roadster buddies as well
as some new faces. For those that want to caravan with the Orange County
Crowd, Paul Bauman has organized the run. We are meeting at Fashion island
at 7 AM for a run down PCH and then over Ortega Hwy and down old highway 395
for the trip to the park. This will be a great run to get to the show.

Just take PCH to Newport Center Drive and head for the stores. You will see
us (and who could miss Paul's "out of my way" blue car!) It will be fun.

I also received an email from a guy who owns two 67.5 2000s. That's right-
two. I know some of the vendors have more than one, but it is rare to find a
private owner that has two. Which brings me to the second part of my "busy
weekend". The new member is bringing his restored 67.5 2000 to Turfside and
I will of course be very excited to see it.

The other car he describes as "rough". He has been intending to restore it
but is losing interest. So he has told me the car is for sale. Now I know
that many people have written to me asking about whether I know of any 67.5
2000s for sale and I tell them that I will keep my eyes and ears open. So
for that reason, I am going to inquire to the owner this weekend about
taking some pics of the car and posting them for interested people. I am
protecting his identity until I talk to him and see the car in person. I
will validate the car's vin# and will then offer to post the pics to the
list. Once I get the owner's permission I will then forward contact info and
you can have at it.

So I will be up at 5 AM this Saturday and it will a busy but fun roadster
weekend!

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000 Solex
SRL311-00489