eDizzies and Com Springs

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: eDizzies and Com Springs
From: SLBESQ@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 19:44:57 EDT
hi everyone
i now have gary boone's eDizzy in place on my solexed H20.  the car now runs
WAY better than it did with the stock dizzy point MSD 6A setup.  my carbs
backfired like crazy when i first installed them.  that was reduced when I
installed the ITG airfilter, but not eliminated.  now it's gone.  throttle
response is unbelievable.  the dizzy looks great too.  thanks gary.
i also now have comp front springs, the ones from eibach, through stan.
though i like the way this has changed the way the car drives (turn in seems
crisper) they did not seem to lower the car at all.  still there are the huge
gaps between the fender lip and the outside of my 205 50 15s.
67.5MIZU