No more missing

To: Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: No more missing
From: noji <noji@sbh.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 22:35:25 -0700
List,

After weeks (only have time to work on the car on weekends) of trying to
track down why my car was running poorly and many of the helpful leads, I
ended up changing the points/plugs/condenser/rotor and cap.  Checked the
dampening oil/resistor coil/weights/springs and vacuum advance.  And the car
was still running poorly.

But as I was adjusting the timing aging I noticed that the screw on the
bottom side of the distributor was loose.  So after tightening that screw
and setting the timing the car runs better then she has in years. The
addition of all the new components did make a difference.

Thanks for all the help and ideas of what to look for.

Dana