Del Puerto Canyon run

To: "Steve Allen" <67datroad@vbbn.com>, <rapidprint@psnw.com>,
Subject: Del Puerto Canyon run
From: "mail.softcom.net" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 17:13:06 -0700
Hey there, Looks like we are a couple of weeks away from this.  Just want to
let everyone know that we will be meeting in Patterson that Morning Nov. 2,
Saturday, at about 9 to 930 am. I will post a specific meeting spot later this
week, it will be just off of I-5.   We will leave at 9:30 and proceed to Mt
Hamilton (Lick Observatory). Our return trip will be back down towards
Livermore where we will have lunch at approximately 1 pm.  I would like for
any of you Bay Area folks to suggest a lunch spot in the Livermore/Pleasonton
area. During this run we will also have a little game of poker.  Best hand at
the end of th run will win a prize that I will provide.  Happy roadstering,
please e-mail me with any questions.
Gerardo Magana
P.S. Please send me a note if you're going so I can plan on how many people to
expect.