255 Cam Once again, What the heck is it???

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 255 Cam Once again, What the heck is it???
From: Dat2000srl@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 21:01:06 EDT
I think I may have forgot to ask, What is the 255 cam. The one with 255 cast
in the cam itself. Is it actually stock. It does not have 25510 stamped
anywhere I can tell. I have the motor out  :)  I have the head off, the
cylinder walls are not scored, still have the cross hatching from the last
??? motor rebuild. I have compression issues, may need some minor work. And a
Gary Boone dizzy. I get with Gary soon.
Larry Coughlin
Baltimore