Re: Datsun Article in Practical Classics

To: eddie@ratdat.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Datsun Article in Practical Classics
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:06:53 -0400
<< You can email the editor at will.holman@emap.com >>

Way to go Eddie - I'm e-mailing Will right now.

Yes it was a great article! - from the opening line onwards - shame there
wasn't a road test of a few different Datsuns to follow it up - but perhaps
given time ...

When Classic & Sportscar did their piece on my 2000 there were no pre-conceived
ideas about Japanese cars, which was a first for them, apart from articles on
the Z Series. It's a slow process but we're winning.

I'm back on the list for a short while. There will be an update or two on
www.fairlady.org shortly.

Rob