Re: [240z.org] What to do with my Cars

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, "Mike Gholson"
Subject: Re: [240z.org] What to do with my Cars
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 17:57:38 -0700
Mike, I'm Forwarding your post to the Roadster List again. (it's been 3 or 4
months since the last time.)

List,
Mike Gholson is the owner/operator of the 240z list and creator of the
240z.org site, which has become the best early Z site around. The site has
basically spawned an international club around it, much like our roadster
list.

He is selling his 68 2000 in Albany Oregon. It's in pretty good shape.
Please read his post, attached below. I know he's got some photos on a page
somewhere, perhaps he'll chime in and redirect us to the address.

Maybe the NOWROC group could help him out by listing it in their classifieds
page?

Interested parties, please email mike at  mike@mgdesign.net