Re: Spirit Garage

To: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spirit Garage
From: "corcoran" <corcoran@bainbridgeisland.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:53:26 -0700
Victor,
I suppose I need to ask a neighbor to translate this ad for me. In the ad,
carpet sets look like 39,500 YEN. Also shows complete suspension kit with
springs and shocks (hard or soft) 108,000 yen. Those links to the exhaust
parts I posted earlier are the same photo's shown in the magazine ad. I
forget how I found them but I also did not see them on the web site. It's
hard to surf web sites you can't read!
It seems like they are half used car lot and half aftermarket parts
supplier.
Tim C.