Re: RE: Gary Boone's Electronic Distributor

To: "Ryan Roswell Bird" <BirdMan@myrealbox.com>, <robbieharrison@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: RE: Gary Boone's Electronic Distributor
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 19:44:59 -0400
A hotter spark and increased spark plug gap will burn the gas better giving
you better mileage and better emissions.

I don't know about CO or NOx however. If you're having a problem meeting
emissions I think you should give it a try. Several of my MGB buddies
switched to better electronic ignitions and hotter coils because of
emissions issues and several said that the change enabled them to pass the
test. The early electronic Lucas dizzies left a lot to be desired so I have
been told.

Mike