Sequoia run

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sequoia run
From: "mail.softcom.net" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 13:21:37 -0700
The Sequoia Run is Saturday October 5th.  The Modesto Datsun roadster group
will have  a group, unsure how many so far. If you would like to jon us for
the caravan to Fresno in the Morning we will be meeting at the rest stop on
hwy 99 between 7:30 and 8:00.  We will depart at 8 so we can arrive in ample
time to chat with the hosts of the run the Fresno DROC. If you would like to
join us driving down you are more than welcome. Please RSVP to Kerry so he
get's an idea of how many are coming. I am looking forward to this I hope some
of you will consider this run, it promises to be a great one.
Gerardo Magana
P.S. Lou, let me know if you need us to bring some sort of potluck item for
the lunch break. The Magana Family will be there!!!!