Datsun Roadster engine swap part spotted

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Datsun Roadster engine swap part spotted
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 23:43:28 -0400
Now that you are done scratching your head, I will explain.

I was driving home from work when a hideous little Toyota pulled up in the
lane next to me.  Since it was a little in front of me, I got to see a good
view of the rear of this grotesque little beast - a Toyota Prius Hybrid.
(did you get the hint that I don't like it?)  Anyway, I was looking at the
emblems and saw something neat!  It was the word Hybrid is chromed and in
font that almost exactly matches the FairLady badge on the early cars.  I
thought that those that are doing custom Roadsters which sport the FairLady
badging may be interested in that little find.  It would be neat to see
FairLady above the side chrome and Hybrid below for that big engined
1500......

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060