Re: air filters

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: air filters
From: "Jimmy Claypool" <jimmy@differentials.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 15:38:44 -0700
Speaking of air filters  Does anyone have the time to measure a filter
housing to see how wide it is from center of front carb to center of rear
carb. I need to figure a filter for the L series  and don't feel like
spending the $$ for K&N's right now. plus I want it to look as much as
possible as if Nissan put the engine in there

Jimmy
68 SRL-series