RE: PolyDyn PD-14

To: "'Paul'" <9laser3@bright.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: PolyDyn PD-14
From: "Greg Hare" <ghare@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 15:23:56 -0400
Well, I think Slick 50 et al. get buy on the "at $15 a bottle, what's
the harm?" theory. It's all anecdotal (as far as I know) about their
effectiveness. I.E. if you are the kind of guy who goes into additives
like this, you're probably the guy who changes oil more often, doesn't
hot rod a bunch, does all scheduled maintenance, generally was probably
going to get good mileage out of his car ANYWAY.

For PD-14 ,Here's the link to the testimonial page
http://www.polydyn.com/tx7test.htm. If you're feeling exceptionally
journalistic, I suppose you could contact these guys in the testimonials
and ask them if they REALLY said that. I assume these are real quotes,
and have no reason to doubt that they are.

The FAQ & technical Data pages seem to be down ;-), but I for one would
like to see whatever scientific data they have that has been confirmed
by outside researchers - if it works, what the heck!