Re: Lucky to be Alive (totaled 67.5)

To: roadsterregistry@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Lucky to be Alive (totaled 67.5)
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:59:29 -0400
Thank god Roman walked away from the crash, and still has other Roadsters that
he can (eventually) drive.  Another expreience from which we can all learn.

Two years on the 118 Freeway (near where Roman used to live) I had two lug nuts
fly off and pass me on the left.  The other two were just barely on the studs.
I learned that the lug nuts will spin themselves off if not tightened properly.

A word to us all, check the nuts and the fluids on the car everytime you check
the oil.

Gary C